How to setting Maintain Ifilter
Note: Ifilter can enable/disable Item, UOM, group or category.
1. Login SalesHero backend> Click on 'Salesman List' Option. From the side bar menu, Click on ‘Product’ and select Maintain Ifilter from the drop down menu.
2. To create new ifilter, You can click on ‘create new filter’ button on the top right on the page.
3. In the Create New Filter windows, You can key in Filter Name in the required field and select the company name for the Ifilter. Once done, Click on the create button to create the Ifilter.
4. Click on the filter button to edit ifilter setting。
5. In Ifilter page, You can filter by group Category and search by item code and description. Once done select the filter, You can click on the filter to show out the result.
In ‘Choose salesman under this filter’ setting , You can select which salesman you need to assign under this ifilter setting.
6. If you want to hide the item from salesman app, You can turn off the item active column.
7. If you want to hide the group from salesman app, You can turn off the item active column. Note: If disable group in ifilter, This action will disable all item which is under the group.
8. If you want to hide the Category from salesman app, You can turn off the item active column