6 items found for ""
- [Import] How to change import status "Updating"or "Imported" to "Open" ?
1. In Import Tool, in the column 'Status' Select 'Updating', Then click on 'Generate' button to generate and refresh the page. (Image1) 2. In this step in (Image2), No1. Tick on the order that you want to make changes on the order status. No.2 Click on the 'Update Status To Open' 3. After that, the Import tool will prompt out a message to show customer the process of the import tool just make. (Image3) 4. Now we can change the status to 'Open' first, and click on the 'Generate' to check the payment in open status. (Image4) 5. In this 'Open' Status page, Import tool shown the payment just now we change the status from 'Updating' to 'Open'. (Image5) Now you are free to Import order ya.
- Remove Item Image and Re-Download Item Image.
Remove Item Image 1. Login to sales hero. 2. Go to setting -> Wallpaper -> Remove Item Images -> Click ok Re-Download Item Image 1. Login to sales hero. 2. Click on the download button, at the top right corner. 3. It will prompt a message "Download Image", then click download. 4. Once it complete, it will show the notification.
- Step for Computer Kill Apps , for close SH sync tools and import tools.
1. Right click on taskbar. 2. Select for 'Task Manager' 3. Click on 'WindowsFormsApplication1' for Sync tools or 'ImportToolApplication' for Import tools. 4. Click on 'End Task'
- Upload File to Support
1. Go to setting 2. At the bottom left, look for App Heal, click "One Click for Heal" 3. Once it finish process, click on the Done button. 4. Check back the SO and see the detail is still missing or not. 5. If still unable to solve the issue, back to the app heal. 6. Click "upload file to support team" and contact our hotline. 7. Click "upload text file to support team" and contact our hotline. #SalesHeroWiki
- [Import] How to change import status "Imported" to "Open" ?
1. In SalesHero Import screen, Select STATUS = 'Imported' and click GENERATE 2. Tick the order you need to change. 3. In the bottom left corner click 'CHANGE TO OPEN' button. 4. Done
- How to change item code or UOM when can't import
For SQL Accounting and AutoCount 1.9 & 2.0 version Step as below.